Radio Days

Woody Allen took a nostalgic look at the golden days of radio in Radio Days. On September 17, 2008, I will attempt to have my radio day (actually an hour in the early evening). I have been invited to be the guest on Writing On The Air in order to discuss my creative process as a photographer. This may not supplant Woody's movie in your heart, but I'm kinda jazzed.

What, you say? A photographer discussing the creative process without showing his work? Impossible! Wrong, again, Robin (that's a Batman line from days of yore). I will discuss the creative process, and the listeners will have the opportunity to view my images via a web gallery on my website.

So, if you are stuck at home on Wednesday evening doing the laundry or worse yet the ironing, tune in to KOOP 91.7 FM in Austin, Texas at 6 PM Central Time to hear about the nitty gritty of the creative process. If you can't raise the station (maybe you are out of range), you can stream the audio.

Who: yours truly

When: Wednesday, September 17, 2008 from 6 to 7 PM Central Daylight Time

Where: KOOP 91.7 FM in Austin, Texas (images at www.frankragan.com/KOOP)

Streaming audio at: KOOP streaming link


Check it out!

Comments

Popular Posts