Reflections

I have a few recurring themes that sneak into my subconscious when I am out shooting with no particular assignment or other objective. One theme that has found its way into my being is any type of reflection. I finally went back through some of my work to see if I could put some kind of meaning into this subconscious obsession. I've been looking at a series of reflections from Chicago. This image (above) is the first in a number of posting that I plan to make over the next days.

The whole idea of a reflection holds some strange fascination for me. It is like looking at things from the other side, whatever side that may be. It is real yet distorted or is it just looking at something in a different way. Let me think about it some more. To be continued...

Comments

Popular Posts