Alaska Image Link


I've been away from the blog for a few weeks. I was caught up in finishing teaching the summer school session, processing 2,008 Alaska images, and fixing computer issues. The computer issues are always a challenge. It seems my free anti-virus and firewall from CA caused us to have problems. My CA software had quarantined some system files and renamed them. Even though I thought I restored the files, the system started moving at snails pace. This resulted in a need to reformat my wife's computer; that consumed a full Saturday. Additionally, the firewall on my computer was interfering with my access to a Flash web gallery causing me to think I had a website problem. Once the firewall was gone, so was the problem, but not until hours of searching for a solution had been invested. Enough venting!
If you are interested in perusing just over 200 of the Alaska images, click here. It is a fairly large web gallery and may take some time to download the images if you have a slower connection.

Comments

Popular Posts