Trippin'


Tripping - "A state of mind brought on by experiencing a different state of consciousness- mostly through vast changes in perception, senses and thought patterns." Urban Dictionary

I like to travel; it's my trippin'.

Planning for the trip is a pretty big deal. Trips cannot be wasted as there are only a finite number of trips left for me to take. How many? I'm not quite sure, but it isn't infinite. Planning is just the first stage. Then there is the reserving: the trip (if it's an organized and led trip), the transportation to and from the trip, the extra days (at the start or end of the trip), the insurance (especially for the older more mature traveler like me), the waiting and the worrying (will all the connections be made; will the earth come to an end?), then the actual trip.

In my case, the trip starts with unknown expectations, and unless the trip is a complete bust, I always return with more than expected. I have just returned from a trip and have another on the books for May. And, one in the early planning stages fro the end of the year. 

I love to travel.

Comments

Popular Posts