Iceland or Bust!

I'm in the midst of planning a trip to Iceland and Norway this coming summer. Now that I am booked on my flight, I find that the timing has me in Iceland during the Verslunnarmannahelgi. This is one of the few long weekend holidays in the warm weather. Apparently, everyone takes advantage of it. I'm now in high gear attempting to make reservarions for lodging. Why Iceland? It's all the fault of Mikkel and George!

Iceland has been one of those mysterious destinations on my must visit list. It was kicked up to near the top of my list after listening to the podcasts by George Jardine detailing the Iceland Adventure that was prompted by Mikkel Aaland. The results of which became the book I use in teaching Lightroom at Austin Community College. This isn't a course for the mildly interested amatuer, but one for the professional photographer. The book, Photoshop Lightroom Adventure, is one of the best that can be used for beginning students. This book and its images pushed me forward in my Iceland plans. Check it out.

If you have some ideas about where I should spend my time during the short 5 day trip, let me know.

Comments

Popular Posts