Places to go

In the mail today, I received the REI Adventures catalog. Going to places that I've never been is always something that I like to do. Here is a list of trips that I would like to make.
  • Cinque Terre in Italy; walking/hiking between the five towns.
  • Galapagos Islands off the coast of Equador; hike, kayak, and snorkel.
  • Machu Picchu, Peru; hike from near Cusco to Machu Picchu.
  • Cambodia & Laos; hiking, biking, and Angkor Wat.
  • China; 14 days of hiking and biking.
  • New Zealand; 11 days of hiking and kayaking.
  • Prague to Budapest; 10 days of cycling.
  • Copper Canyon, Mexico; 14 days of hiking and biking.

These aren't in any specific order, but I can be packed and ready to go at a moment's notice.

The image above is looking in the direction of Montmatre from the top floor of the Louvre in Paris on a January day in 2007.

Fuji FinePix S2 Pro, Tamron 28-75mm lens set to 35mm, ISO 200, f11 at 1/125 second.

Comments

Popular Posts