Getting the Blog Train Moving Again

I was thinking about my inability to get motivated to make regular additions to this blog. It is like waiting at a metro station, knowing that you are ready to go somewhere, but not quite sure of the destination. Most of the trains seem to be on the opposite track and going to some unknown destination.

There are times that the train doesn't stop; it's an express that speeds by without letting me board. I see it go by watching its passengers as they head to their destinations.
I feel like I'm waiting for the blog train sitting at the station and going nowhere. Thoughts of where I could go are a little blurred like the trains speeding past.

I need to catch one of these trains fairly soon or at least go up to street level and walk around and clear my head. I would like it if the steps took me up to street level in Paris. As long as I using these images from the Paris metro, I can daydream that going up the steps will land me in Paris. Why not?

Comments

Popular Posts