Lightroom Presets


Photoshop Lightroom has become an integral part of my workflow. I've come to depend on the data management capabilities and the fast global adjustments. How did I get along before Lightroom? Rhetorical question alert! 

One of the features that I've found to be quite useful in the Develop module (I know, they can be accessed from the Library, too) is the ability to create presets. I've created a number of my own, but I have found some posted on other blogs and sites to be very interesting. Particularly good are those posted by Matt Kloskowski on Adobe Photoshop Lightroom killer Tips. He has been adding some great presets in the form of downloadable files. You can check out a couple of examples applied to one of my images at the top of this post. The nostalgic effect is an interesting desaturated effect. The Lomo effect is an approximation of the saturated results one often gets when using the Lomo camera; it has a bit of a cult following somewhat like the Holga. Originally, the cameras were developed in Austria; Lomography is the trademark of Lomographische AG. 
Okay, I have digressed. Check out Matt's Presets.

Comments

Popular Posts