Day 1 continued

In my first impressions (posted in the preceding entry), I mentioned that many of the single family homes and multi family homes utilize corrugated metal as siding. It is a galvanized steel with the flutes positioned vertically. The house above and the 2 images below are examples. It seems odd to my eye, but it is functional and can rarely be detected from a distance.




What is Randeen doing?

Collapsed due to jet lag.

Trying to rest her back after carrying our luggage to our 3rd floor room.

Is imitating a Reykjavik native on a sunny day.


What does this mean? Correct answers do NOT get a prize.

This will give you a clue as to what I was doing while my wife was resting her back in the park. I wanted to give her some quality time to recover in order to be able to carry the luggage to the car in the morning.

More from the Blue Lagoon, Skogar, and Vik in the next episode.


Comments

  1. I love that you record all Randeen lounging moments!

    Keep up the posts! I'm checking in daily! And I keep playing Sugarcubes albums...go figure!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts